Our tips for trips
Our rental shop offers several options for actively spending your free time, whether you are on vacation, a trip with your family or a corporate event.
1. Soumarský Most – Pěkná (16 km, 3-4 hours of sailing) Sailing reservation required! HERE
2. Soumarský Most – Nová Pec (25 km, 5-6 hours of sailing) Sailing reservation required! HERE
3. Pěkná – Nová Pec (10 km, 2-3 hours of sailing)
4. Nová Pec – Vyšší Brod (42 km,? Hours of sailing)
From Nová Pec you can continue along Lipno about 4 km to Pihlov, where we have a base and a camp with refreshments.
Vyšší Brod – Rožmberk – Branná – Český Krumlov – Zlatá Koruna – Boršov
Possibility of one-day and multi-day trips. It only depends on you which route you choose:
1. A canoe trip through the Šumava National Park, the location of Mrtvý luh, along the highest peaks of Šumava on the Czech side, begins on the Soumarský Bridge and ends after 16.5 km in Pěkná. The route lasts about 3-4 hours, it is not physically demanding, even a beginner can handle it, so it is suitable for families with small children. However, even experienced paddlers will enjoy themselves, who will be amazed at the unspoilt Šumava nature. We rent stable family canoes, of course there is a rental of life jackets and boat bags (all included).
2. A trip starting on the Soumarský bridge and ending in Nová Pec.
This route is more physically demanding, lasting about 5-6 hours.
3. The trip starts in Pěkná and ends after 10 km in Nová Pec.
This route takes 2-3 hours and is not physically demanding.
4. Vyssi Brod – Borsov.
This is the most navigable section of the Vltava. The Lipno dam guarantees navigability even during the greatest drought. But even in times of rain, the water level is optimally regulated. Since 1997, the Vltava and its surroundings have been declared a protected landscape area in this section. This section can be managed in 3-5 days. Along the river are a number of boating camps and pubs. You can diversify the boating program with a tour of the monastery in Vyšší Brod, Rožmberk Castle, the castle and town of Český Krumlov, the Zlatá Koruna monastery and the ruins of Dívčí Kámen.
Sailing times are for information only, depending on the state of the water, your fitness and the desire to paddle.